- Super User 6.6k 6.6k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Physics 2.2k 2.2k 1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 401 401 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 225 225 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 161 161 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 474 How do I exit telnet?
- 45 bash pipe construct to prepend something to the stdoutput of previous command
- 17 Is there a filesystem that keeps only one copy of a file, and other copies are just references?
- 17 How can I find all hardlinked files on a filesystem?
- 16 Can I take heat from the air and convert it to electricity?
- 14 What is a microstate, macrostate and thermodynamic probability in statistical mechanics?
- 14 Is there a small enough planet or asteroid you can orbit by jumping?
- View more network posts →