I'm a geek, a role-player and a biker.
I work for Diamond Light Source, developing open source scientific software for the UK national synchrotron facility. In the past I have worked in the robotics, mechatronics and laser micro-machining industries.
Oxford, United Kingdom
Member for 9 years, 2 months
14 profile views
Last seen May 3 '18 at 9:39
Top Network Posts
- 228 Why is 80 characters the 'standard' limit for code width?
- 109 How can I run the Pi on Solar Power?
- 102 Is micro-optimisation important when coding?
- 87 What other hidden or inobvious RSS feeds are available on Stack Exchange and its sites?
- 84 Real differences between "java -server" and "java -client"?
- 84 Is it worthwhile to write unit tests for scientific research codes?
- 76 How can I extend the life of my SD card?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (5)
9 Why were my suggested edits rejected? Jan 3 '13
-4 Community Promotion Ads - 2014 Dec 8 '13
-6 Community Promotion Ads - 2014 Dec 8 '13