Jeff is a security architect and mobile security engineer who works with Android, iOS and Windows Phone/Windows RT. In the past, he's worked with Blackberry and Windows Mobile. Jeff has nearly 20 years of experience with C and C++, and over 6 years with Objective C. His experience includes implementing secure containers, secure transports and device management on a wide array of platforms including mobile handsets to surveillance drones.
Jeff's formal education includes undergad work at the University of Maryland, and graduate work at Johns Hopkins University. He majored in Computer Science at both schools.
Baltimore, MD and New York, NY
Member for 6 years
41 profile views
Last seen Oct 12 at 4:24
Top Network Posts
- 408 How to create a self-signed certificate with openssl?
- 344 How do you sign a Certificate Signing Request with your Certification Authority?
- 243 Hotkey to show hidden files and folders in File Open dialog?
- 140 RE error: illegal byte sequence on Mac OS X
- 89 "verify error:num=20" when connecting to gateway.sandbox.push.apple.com
- 74 Allow non-root process to bind to port 80 and 443?
- 59 Xcode Guard Malloc and on Device Debugging: 'libgmalloc.dylib' image not found
- View more network posts →