Your valuable donations
A dynamic, self - motivated and result oriented Developer with proven track records in software engineering. I consider myself to be excellent, scientific and interpersonal with good communication skills and a person taking challenges positively.
● B.Sc. (Hons) in Business IT (2nd Class) – University of Greenwich (March, 2017)
● HND in Computing & System Development - Edexcel, United Kingdom (July, 2014)
● BTEC Advanced Diploma - Edexcel, United Kingdom (Aug, 2008)
● GCE A/ L –Ibbagamuwa Central College, Ibbagamuwa, Sri Lanka (Apr, 2004)
● GCE O/ L - Ibbagamuwa Central College, Ibbagamuwa, Sri Lanka (Dec, 2000)
● University of Colombo(UCSC), Colombo, Sri Lanka (2008)
Java Application Developments (J2EE – 6 Months)
● University of Colombo(UCSC), Colombo, Sri Lanka (2007)
Java Application Developments (J2SE – 6 Months)
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
● Cloud Stack & Open Stack hands on experience
● System administration on Unix, Linux environments
● Strong Java coding (Java SE, Java EE) – Frameworks like Spring, Struts, Hibernate, etc.
● C++ Frameworks like openFrameworks, CppCMS, etc.
● high-level programming language like C, Python, Perl
● Test Infected Programming & Debugging
● Software Architecture (design patterns, Object Oriented, Service Oriented)
● Data modelling, Expert in SQL(MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL) & Oracle
● Software project management with Ant, Maven
● Experienced with Virtualization Management (Kloxlo, Webmin, VMware, etc.)
● Enterprise Software Architecture
● Hybrid Electronic Systems Designing
● Embedded Systems
● Modelling and Simulation of Electronic Circuits
● CNC system designing & development
CEO/ Solutions Architect
Founder of Hither Tech (Pvt) Ltd.
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Server Fault 465 465 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Super User 433 433 33 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 377 377 11 gold badge55 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Information Security 283 283 11 gold badge22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 17 How to get the next auto-increment id in mysql
- 16 MySQL: creating a user that can connect from multiple hosts
- 15 What are the differences between the RSA, DSA, and ECDSA keys that SSH uses?
- 10 Find and replace text within a file using commands
- 7 Re-reading the partition table failed with error 16: Device or resource busy
- 7 How to test an Internet connection with bash?
- 6 tomcat running ,but 8080 port not responding
- View more network posts →