I've just changed my display name, for I have temporarily retired from software development for a living; so I don't see any point in showing my real name anymore, while this situation stays.
Time will help make clear if I cease this temporary retirement; or if, completely otherwise, I retire permanently. That should happen in mid 2021 at the very latest.
Either way, I plan on keeping software development just for the joy of it, until hopefully at least 2050, if I don't die before. So I hope I'll be able to ship at least some pieces of good ol' shitware yet.
Member for 6 years, 10 months
8 profile views
Last seen Sep 9 at 7:04
- Super User 1.2k 1.2k 99 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 664 664 1313 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 607 607 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- User Experience 357 357 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 350 350 22 gold badges33 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 19 Task Manager is saying the system is running with over a thousand threads
- 17 Who's the Spanish voice actor for Hratli?
- 15 Why is the "Record" icon always round and usually red?
- 12 PostgreSQL complaining about shared memory, but shared memory seems to be OK
- 9 How can I unambiguously ask for a new user's "Display Name"?
- 9 How can I shrink my 12GB pagefile.sys?
- 8 How to color comments after a defined column
- View more network posts →