Self appointed Internationalization Specialist, author of appTranslator, which was once a great tool to translate the UI of your programs. No longer since I never took the necessary time to keep it up with recent frameworks...
Currently managing a great team that develops and operates Talk2M: One of the largest OpenVPN setup worldwide (Yes sir!)
Member for 10 years, 5 months
51 profile views
Last seen Feb 15 '18 at 10:41
- Stack Overflow 19.7k 19.7k 1313 gold badges5959 silver badges102102 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 848 848 11 gold badge66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Super User 424 424 22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Server Fault 401 401 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 245 Ignoring accented letters in string comparison
- 91 C# naming convention for enum and matching property
- 64 How does SSH connection survive a network restart?
- 55 How to generate .NET 4.0 classes from xsd?
- 54 How do I get the HMODULE for the currently executing code?
- 54 How to fire EC2 instances and upload/run a startup script on each of them?
- 48 Can I embed HTML into an HTML5 SVG fragment?
- View more network posts →