Novice Windows batch scripter, it takes me a long time but I'm lazy so I try to script a lot of things. Had to learn VBS, WMI, and ADSI recently.
Mid eastern US
Member for 7 years, 11 months
2 profile views
Last seen Apr 6 '13 at 4:46
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 55 gold badges2222 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Reverse Engineering 443 443 11 gold badge55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 308 308 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Super User 220 220 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Politics 169 169 11 gold badge11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 33 Open source GUI tool for decomposing a PDF
- 16 Add 'UTC' to description to 'fanatic' badge description
- 12 How to use wmic job get/list in CMD to get process name and location?
- 8 How to programmatically add certificates to a truststore and use that also for verifying server authentication
- 7 Task Manager Process Location
- 6 Trying to copy file from one XP PC to another using WMI, since RPC and UNC are not available
- 5 LBJ Quote - did he actually say this?
- View more network posts →