- Law 15.1k 15.1k 11 gold badge3131 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Politics 10.2k 10.2k 22 gold badges4040 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Information Security 6.5k 6.5k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Aviation 4.1k 4.1k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Cryptography 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 86 Suing a Police Officer Instead of the Police Department
- 68 First amendment and employment: Can a police department terminate an officer for speech?
- 68 Is it legal to shoot groups of Native Americans in some US States?
- 62 In the news, it says "essential" government employees would be required to work without pay. How?
- 56 Why does Linux still use the GPLv2?
- 54 Is candidate anonymity at all practical?
- 52 Can a visitor who is "of age" in their country drink underage in the United States of America?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (14)
17 User asks for answer that won't solve their problem Jan 31 '13
5 Let's nuke the “error-message” tag Jan 22 '13
3 2 diamond moderators closed a post Jan 19 '13
2 I think my question have been wrongly closed Feb 14 '13
-3 Highlights and contrast Mar 10 '13