I'm a professional engineer doing research for the food processing industries. Much of my work involves modelling food and agricultural processes and systems, implementing those models in software, data analysis, data mining, and data analysis algorithm development.
I've developed several software products that have been sold and/or used by others in my organisation in languages including Fortran, Modula-2, C, C++, C#, Java, R, Awk, Perl and Python. Currently, I do most of my work in Python, Java and C#, but I'm also starting to use Scala.
Member for 7 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 31 '16 at 22:07
Top network posts
- 85 Running a shell script through Cygwin on Windows
- 63 How do I place nodes on the same level in DOT?
- 24 sys.stdin.readline() reads without prompt, returning 'nothing in between'
- 20 graphviz drawing graph vertically
- 19 How to convert a csv list to a character vector in R
- 19 What Does Y2K Compliant Mean?
- 16 What are the advantages, if any of grep over egrep
- View more network posts →