A professional developer since -88
Fiddling mainly with C, C++, and C# in Windows and occasionally in Linux
Gamer since -78 !
SO has given me greater understanding of how the old Egyptians felt when archeologists were tearing through their stuff telling everybody how wrong they were back then.
Top network posts
- 216 How does strtok() split the string into tokens in C?
- 76 What is the name of this bad practice / anti-pattern?
- 69 Allocate memory and save string in c
- 55 Near and Far pointers
- 32 Why is writing a std::string to cout causing an unknown operator << error?
- 29 Get a file name from a path
- 28 Why does C's printf format string have both %c and %s?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 13 '14