People asking questions need to understand that different people answering those questions might have different motives for doing it.
I come to StackExchange looking for questions I do not yet know the answers to but find interesting enough to do some research of my own. I do not mind sharing my findings with the community. But I do not feel obligated to make sure that any specific person completely understands the information I provide.
In fewer words - I enjoy solving puzzles, not explaining solutions to 3rd-graders.
- Stack Overflow 26.9k 26.9k 1616 gold badges102102 silver badges156156 bronze badges
- Super User 2.7k 2.7k 1010 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Server Fault 625 625 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 404 404 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 146 146 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 242 Retrieve database or any other file from the Internal Storage using run-as
- 211 ADB - Android - Getting the name of the current activity
- 93 Getting "error: closed" twice on "adb reverse"
- 67 How to make Android's aapt and adb work on 64-bit Ubuntu without ia32-libs (works for versions 12, 13 and 14)
- 62 Getting Android Device Identifier From ADB and Android SDK
- 54 Is there a way to get current activity's layout and views via adb?
- 48 Query Android content provider from command line (adb shell)
- View more network posts →