- Super User 31.8k 31.8k 1414 gold badges7676 silver badges115115 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 454 454 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 356 356 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 197 How to find a router at an unknown location in a house?
- 191 If 32-bit machines can only handle numbers up to 2^32, why can I write 1000000000000 (trillion) without my machine crashing?
- 114 Why does RAM have to be volatile?
- 105 Is "password knocking" a good idea?
- 91 What are the differences of watching a 1080p and a 720p version of the same media on a 720p screen?
- 83 How do antivirus softwares conflict with each other?
- 81 How can I view a list of all monitors connected in the past?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (24)
32 Is “It's impossible” a valid answer, or is it a comment? Sep 16 '13
20 Could we finally get rid of [software-rec]? Sep 16 '14
19 Don't give us static about deleting [dynamic] Jul 5 '18