Hi there! I've used to spend a lot of time here on Super User, but I've since decided that I may want to invest it somewhere else. If you want to ask a question regarding something I've posted, feel free to comment on my answers or mention me (@gronostaj) in a thread I've participated in. I can't guarantee that I will answer quickly, but I will do my best.
I'm glad that I could have helped some of you. Thanks for all your valuable posts too. I've really learned a lot here, both about computers and about people.
Developer by profession, IT geek by choice. Full disk encryption enthusiast. The "you should have made backups" guy on Superuser. BIOS < UEFI. Python is a great language with weird culture; still better than JS though. I'm spending way more time here than I should.
- Super User 49.2k 49.2k 1616 gold badges109109 silver badges152152 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 609 609 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 505 505 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 203 How to find a router at an unknown location in a house?
- 191 If 32-bit machines can only handle numbers up to 2^32, why can I write 1000000000000 (trillion) without my machine crashing?
- 117 Why does RAM have to be volatile?
- 106 Is "password knocking" a good idea?
- 101 What would happen when USB devices draw more power than the hub can provide?
- 94 What is the best way to remove 100% of a software that is not yet installed?
- 91 What are the differences of watching a 1080p and a 720p version of the same media on a 720p screen?
- View more network posts →