Programmer/developer for 35 years.
Recognized as Microsoft Access MVP from 1999 to 2014
Tony's Main Microsoft Access page
Tony's Microsoft Access Blog
Auto FE Updater the free, convenient means to keeping your users Front End MDE/ACCDEs (and other files) current.
Member for 11 years, 7 months
3 profile views
Last seen Aug 8 '10 at 1:54
- Stack Overflow 7.7k 7.7k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Super User 434 434 11 gold badge44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Server Fault 352 352 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 252 252 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Area 51 181 181 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 40 Autonumber value of last inserted row - MS Access / VBA
- 38 How do I force VBA/Access to require variables to be defined?
- 16 How to open an .accdb file in Ubuntu?
- 13 Export Objects in MSAccess Application to Text Objects, and Import Into A New MDB
- 12 Accessing a JET (.mdb) database in Python
- 10 What do I need to read Microsoft Access databases using Python?
- 9 How do you redimension an array in VBA?
- View more network posts →