I hate problems we wouldn't have without all our computers. That's why my keyboards needs to be durable and I never go without my sledge if a colleague calls me to fix some annoying problem (yes, I can become rude, sorry, I meant root -- and no, that is not my principal duty).
My profile picture shows one (rather rare) exemplar out of my telephone collection. It is a Deutsche Bundespost FeTAp 2L-752 which can handle two POTS lines.
If you still feel that you need to contact me directly, bravely use
[my Stackexchange username]@gmx.net.
Member for 6 years, 5 months
8 profile views
Last seen May 28 at 19:29
Top network posts
- 145 Why is serial data transmission faster than parallel?
- 86 Cannot decompress .tar.xz file, getting "xz: Cannot exec: No such file or directory" from tar
- 74 How to display current path in command prompt in linux's sh (not bash)?
- 67 How to create symbolic links to all files (class of files) in a directory?
- 54 Files with same content but with different md5sums when gzip'd?
- 33 Convert PDF to JPG images with ImageMagick - how to 0-pad file names?
- 32 Prevent Putty's "Are you sure you want to close this session" popup?
- View more network posts →