I hate problems we wouldn't have without all our computers. That's why my keyboards needs to be durable and I never go without my sledge if a colleague calls me to fix some annoying problem (yes, I can become rude, sorry, I meant root -- and no, that is not my principal duty).
My profile picture shows one (rather rare) exemplar out of my telephone collection. It is a Deutsche Bundespost FeTAp 2L-752 which can handle two POTS lines.
If you still feel that you need to contact me directly, bravely use
[my Stackexchange username]@gmx.net.
Top network posts
- 147 Why is serial data transmission faster than parallel?
- 131 Cannot decompress .tar.xz file, getting "xz: Cannot exec: No such file or directory" from tar
- 102 How to create symbolic links to all files (class of files) in a directory?
- 87 How to display current path in command prompt in linux's sh (not bash)?
- 54 Files with same content but with different md5sums when gzip'd?
- 51 How can I make zsh tab completion fix capitalization errors for directories and files?
- 45 Prevent Putty's "Are you sure you want to close this session" popup?
- View more network posts →