Do you ever look back at things you've said on social media and think "past me was a total idiot". That's how I feel about most of the questions / answers I have on here.
Member for 7 years, 7 months
67 profile views
Last seen May 26 at 16:04
- Information Security 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Chemistry 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge77 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Super User 1k 1k 66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Computer Science 503 503 11 gold badge55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 499 499 22 gold badges77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 95 How do you melt metals with super high melting points?
- 80 How does hashing work?
- 39 The math behind converting from any base to any base without going through base 10?
- 20 Grub error: file '/grub/i386-pc/normal.mod' not found?
- 12 Preventing a spoofing man in the middle attack?
- 8 How to install Windows 8 after arch?
- 5 What are some signs that a certain degree in information security will be a quality one?
- View more network posts →