I'm a professional consultant for digitalization. Usually I tackle questions in the domain of requirement engineering, user centred development and prototyping. But I also have a technical background from my olden days... originally I started out as a technical support advisor a long time ago. When it comes to small projects I still do the system integration myself from time to time... once an admin always an admin ; )
Member for 7 years, 1 month
209 profile views
Last seen Mar 12 at 9:57
Top network posts
- 74 How do I activate WindowsXP now that support has ended?
- 62 How do I activate WindowsXP now that support has ended?
- 22 In a symlink pointing to '127.0.1.1:+xxxxx', what is the plus character for?
- 19 Use curly brackets to structure code in PHP
- 11 Is it possible to quickly restart Firefox Quantum (V57 or up)?
- 10 Why is my Windows 7 recovery folder 53% of my disk
- 7 Windows 10 computer waking up from sleep
- View more network posts →