I'm a professional consultant for digitalization. Usually I tackle problems in the domain of requirement engineering, user centred development and prototyping.
But I also have a technical background from my olden days... originally I started out as a technical support advisor back in the last millennia making my way through Windows, Networks and the occasional Linux system when it comes to servers. With small/mid-size projects I'm still involved with system integration myself if time allows... and the occasional question from a customers "my server/workstation etc. doesn't work"... well, once an admin always an admin I guess ; )
So I like to share some of my questions and answers here...
Member for 7 years, 11 months
243 profile views
Last seen Oct 15 '20 at 15:31
Top network posts
- 85 How do I activate WindowsXP now that support has ended?
- 71 How do I activate WindowsXP now that support has ended?
- 22 In a symlink pointing to '127.0.1.1:+xxxxx', what is the plus character for?
- 20 Use curly brackets to structure code in PHP
- 13 Is it possible to quickly restart Firefox Quantum (V57 or up)?
- 10 Why is my Windows 7 recovery folder 53% of my disk
- 7 Deny application access to hard drive or volume in Windows 7+
- View more network posts →