I'm a professional consultant for digitalization. Usually I tackle problems in the domain of requirement engineering, user centred development and prototyping.
But I also have a technical background from my olden days... originally I started out as a technical support advisor back in the last millennia making my way through Windows, Networks and the occasional Linux system when it comes to servers. With small/mid-size projects I'm still involved with system integration myself if time allows... and the occasional question from a customers "my server/workstation etc. doesn't work"... well, once an admin always an admin I guess ; )
So I like to share some of my questions and answers here...
- Super User 6.7k 6.7k 44 gold badges3030 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 721 721 77 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 171 171 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 160 160 66 bronze badges
- Network Engineering 143 143 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 94 How do I activate WindowsXP now that support has ended?
- 75 How do I activate WindowsXP now that support has ended?
- 23 Use curly brackets to structure code in PHP
- 22 In a symlink pointing to '127.0.1.1:+xxxxx', what is the plus character for?
- 13 Is it possible to quickly restart Firefox Quantum (V57 or up)?
- 10 Why is my Windows 7 recovery folder 53% of my disk
- 9 Two monitors: pointer sometimes gets slightly stuck on the edge on one monitor
- View more network posts →