ASM, C, C++, C#, VB, ASP.NET, TSQL +many more
The postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent IBM's positions, strategies or opinions.
Programmer, Architect, Team Lead, Director, CTO
MS Comp. Sci @ NYU '95
hoganlong at us.ibm.com // hoganlong at gmail.com
oh, and #SOreadytohelp, but you can see that just looking below.
- Stack Overflow 59k 59k 1010 gold badges6868 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Super User 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 530 530 11 gold badge55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Code Review 456 456 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 624 Pad a string with leading zeros so it's 3 characters long in SQL Server 2008
- 173 How do I drop table variables in SQL-Server? Should I even do this?
- 103 Change default action on connecting a USB device
- 58 How to do multiple conditions for single If statement
- 48 Convert date to YYYYMM format
- 42 Type mismatch: cannot convert from integer to boolean
- 42 SELECT using 'CASE' in SQL
- View more network posts →