Software developer at yWorks GmbH.
My interests are mostly HCI, Interaction Design and UX. Recently I18n joined that list as well. That does not mean I have profound knowledge in either of those fields, just that I am interested in them.
Note: People contacting me outside SO/SE is fine, but for discussing their own questions or answers SO already provides a mechanism, namely edits and comments. So please use those things first.
I do hang around on Freenode as Hypftier, though.
Member for 10 years, 8 months
4 profile views
Last seen Nov 11 '19 at 7:13
- Stack Overflow 293.7k 293.7k 7474 gold badges610610 silver badges627627 bronze badges
- Super User 36.5k 36.5k 1212 gold badges9494 silver badges120120 bronze badges
- Code Golf 12.3k 12.3k 11 gold badge3737 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.7k 1.7k 99 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.4k 1.4k 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 607 How to enter a multi-line command
- 486 How to recursively delete an entire directory with PowerShell 2.0?
- 417 URL encoding the space character: + or %20?
- 387 What is the best way to do a substring in a batch file?
- 357 How can I shuffle the lines of a text file on the Unix command line or in a shell script?
- 350 Which comment style should I use in batch files?
- 290 How to start an application without waiting in a batch file?
- View more network posts →