Software developer at yWorks GmbH.
My interests are mostly HCI, Interaction Design and UX. Recently I18n joined that list as well. That does not mean I have profound knowledge in either of those fields, just that I am interested in them.
Note: People contacting me outside SO/SE is fine, but for discussing their own questions or answers SO already provides a mechanism, namely edits and comments. So please use those things first.
I do hang around on Freenode as Hypftier, though.
Member for 10 years, 3 months
4 profile views
Last seen Aug 15 at 7:11
- Stack Overflow 278.9k 278.9k 6767 gold badges593593 silver badges621621 bronze badges
- Super User 34.2k 34.2k 1111 gold badges9292 silver badges119119 bronze badges
- Code Golf 10.7k 10.7k 11 gold badge3636 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.6k 1.6k 99 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 952 952 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 561 How to enter a multi-line command
- 449 How to recursively delete an entire directory with PowerShell 2.0?
- 390 URL encoding the space character: + or %20?
- 380 What is the best way to do a substring in a batch file?
- 341 How can I shuffle the lines of a text file on the Unix command line or in a shell script?
- 341 Which comment style should I use in batch files?
- 271 How to start an application without waiting in a batch file?
- View more network posts →