Senior Site Reliability Engineer (aka: professional geek) for Claranet's Public Cloud Practice, based in Bristol, UK.
I'm a Puppet user and a huge believer in Agile and DevOps. I'm also a Computer Science graduate (2010) from Aberystwyth University, Wales, Liverpool FC fan, bass guitarist, heavy metal and musical theatre fan.
I've written a Puppet module for VMware Tools installation and management (see GitHub and PuppetForge) and attended numerous DevOps conferences worldwide, making my presenting début at PuppetCamp Stockholm in November 2015.
- Server Fault 8.6k 8.6k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Super User 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 441 441 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 269 269 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 243 243 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 45 vSphere education - What are the downsides of configuring VMs with *too* much RAM?
- 34 Git - Different Remote for each Branch
- 23 What is the rdsadmin user and should I care?
- 17 sendmail can not deliver to gmail - IPv6 sending guidelines regarding PTR records not met
- 15 Amazon EC2 micro instance has 100% CPU usage
- 14 Ubuntu apt-get update vs upgrade
- 14 How can I use a web interface that requires a much older browser?
- View more network posts →