The picture is of my cat Olive. I don't know why pets are fed pet food. It really is quite vile and is probably harmful to the environment. It's not fit for landfill and the risks of packing it in a rocket to discard into space are too scary to contemplate.
London WC1H, UK
Member for 6 years, 4 months
2 profile views
Last seen Nov 3 '15 at 14:08
- Stack Overflow 11.4k 11.4k 88 gold badges3535 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Super User 3.8k 3.8k 66 gold badges2020 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 3.1k 3.1k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 290 290 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 290 290 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 204 How can I suppress column header output for a single SQL statement?
- 151 Why unused code should be deleted?
- 91 How to insert text before the first line of a file?
- 81 How do I write a retry logic in script to keep retrying to run it upto 5 times?
- 58 How to write a script that accepts input from a file or from stdin?
- 42 How to get exit status of a shell command used in GNU Makefile?
- 38 tags of mundanity that are gratuitously applied to posts
- View more network posts →