Linux software engineer for my sins. Comfortable with any *nix green screen. When staring at a screen for long periods, consider practicing the 20-20-20 rule: it helps reduces eye strain and mental fatigue.
The picture is of my cat Quincey. I don't know why pets are fed pet food. It really is quite vile and is probably harmful to the environment. It's not fit for landfill and the risks of packing it in a rocket to discard into space are too scary to contemplate.
London WC1H, UK
Member for 7 years, 2 months
2 profile views
Last seen Nov 3 '15 at 14:08
- Stack Overflow 13.8k 13.8k 88 gold badges3939 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 4.3k 4.3k 44 gold badges1717 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Super User 4.1k 4.1k 66 gold badges2222 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 505 505 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Server Fault 420 420 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 237 How can I suppress column header output for a single SQL statement?
- 175 Could someone explain the pros of deleting (or keeping) unused code?
- 124 How to insert text before the first line of a file?
- 113 How do I write a retry logic in script to keep retrying to run it upto 5 times?
- 66 How to write a script that accepts input from a file or from stdin?
- 49 How to get exit status of a shell command used in GNU Makefile?
- 38 tags of mundanity that are gratuitously applied to posts
- View more network posts →