"Linux is only free if your time has no value." /Jamie Zawinski/
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge88 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Anime & Manga 1k 1k 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 912 912 11 gold badge66 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Web Applications 739 739 11 gold badge66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 116 How to display `top` results sorted by memory usage in real time?
- 35 What are the consequences of an early a6 in the Sicilian?
- 28 What is the max number of files that can be kept in a single folder, on Win7/Mac OS X/Ubuntu Filesystems?
- 21 Is there a way to join Google Hangouts without a Google+ account?
- 13 Can a Devil Fruit user drown in a bathtub?
- 11 Does the size of a person matter when Devil Fruit powers are involved?
- 10 Getting the coordinates of points from a Boost Geometry polygon
- View more network posts →