I have been a web developer since 1996. I enjoy electronics, coding, hardware. I work frequently with Arduino and Raspberry Pi. I am the creator of the open source project RoboFeeder [http://robofeeder.cordslatton.com], a Raspberry Pi controlled, internet enabled pet feeder. I also enjoy many non computer oriented things, for example; cooking and community gatherings to name a couple.
Top network posts
- 53 How to get a Bootstrap dropdown submenu to 'dropup'
- 34 How can I clone a private GitLab repository?
- 8 Override `background: transparent !important` in Twitter Bootstrap CSS
- 8 Using Jquery to animate logo in
- 6 Color the space between tr's
- 5 How do I add margin between divs that are set to display table-cell?
- 5 Connecting different font files of the same font to the corresponding CSS styles
- View more network posts →