I am back after a long hiatus, and again trying to give a little back to StackExchange after using it extensively to get started with Android and other Java programming a few years ago, hitting it up repeatedly since then, and generally marvelling at the ability of SE sites to aid human progress and organize knowledge.
Progamming-wise, lately I've turned to ClojureScript and other web programming bits (ಠ_ಠ).
Member for 6 years, 5 months
2 profile views
Last seen Apr 7 '18 at 18:17
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.4k 1.4k 1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Super User 739 739 33 gold badges1414 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- User Experience 634 634 55 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 477 477 11 gold badge77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Web Applications 473 473 11 gold badge66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 39 Should covariates that are not statistically significant be 'kept in' when creating a model?
- 28 Meaningful thumbnails for a Video using FFmpeg
- 25 A Proposal for More Constructive Downvoting on Meta: Express Disagreement by Answering the Question
- 21 System should detect new users mistakenly making repeated same (or similar) edit requests, and provide appropriate feedback
- 21 Edit rejection should be clearly indicated for the first few occasions, with notifications
- 19 Preferred format of file names which include a timestamp
- 17 "Insufficient Storage Available" even there is lot of free space in device memory
- View more network posts →