I'm a C/C++ developer with 18+ years of experience. Currently, I am trying to break into the hardware/firmware development world. I just love pushing the boundaries of languages and hardware.
I know a variety of languages, as esoteric as prolog and as recent as C# and as difficult as C/C++ macro and C++ template meta programming, which are more like libraries to manipulate code generation.
Sometimes I find that employers fail to realize is that learning languages is easy, libraries a little more difficult, but learning how to learn is something that most people don't have. Being able to break down a system into its components and building it up again is a critical skill that should be recognised.
Member for 6 years, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen Aug 8 '18 at 20:14
- Stack Overflow 7.6k 7.6k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Physics 377 377 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 364 364 22 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 328 328 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 223 223 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 34 exit function stack without exiting shell
- 34 Why is initialization of a constant dependent type in a template parameter list disallowed by the standard?
- 33 exit function stack without exiting shell
- 13 Is there a way of casting a pointer to an array type?
- 13 Is it possible to use a lambda function for a template parameter?
- 12 Is there some function like std::size()?
- 11 How to create an imagelist from a PNG?
- View more network posts →