- Stack Overflow 5.9k 5.9k 22 gold badges3636 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.5k 3.5k 2121 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Server Fault 923 923 22 gold badges1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 405 405 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 391 391 11 gold badge33 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 85 Single Responsibility Principle - How Can I Avoid Code Fragmentation?
- 62 Invalid cross-thread access issue
- 44 Why does .NET 4.0 sort this array differently than .NET 3.5?
- 41 How should I burn in hard drives?
- 24 Adding complexity to remove duplicate code
- 21 Protecting executable from reverse engineering?
- 19 Wpf/Silverlight: How to convert hex value into Color?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.