Member for 8 years, 4 months
I'm currently a member of the Swift for TensorFlow team at Google, working to build a next-generation platform for machine learning.
Prior to that, I was the CEO and cofounder of SonoPlot, Inc. SonoPlot manufactures and sells robotic systems for the printed electronics and biological research markets. I also used to do Mac and iOS development on the side via my one-man company Sunset Lake Software, with a particular focus on the iPhone and iPad.
I released an open-source molecular modeler for Mac and iOS called Molecules, and plan to open source my former equation editor called Pi Cubed as well. I'm the author of an open source framework called GPUImage which lets you perform GPU-accelerated filtering of images and video on Mac, iOS, and Linux.
I also taught a course on advanced iPhone development at the Madison Area Technical College, for which the fall and spring semesters' videos can be found on iTunes U. Class notes for this course (with links to sample code and other resources) can be downloaded here in VoodooPad format.
- Stack Overflow♦ 168.8k 168.8k 4545 gold badges389389 silver badges564564 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 59.3k 59.3k 2222 gold badges120120 silver badges225225 bronze badges
- Ask Different 470 470 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 364 364 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Area 51 300 300 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 557 Add an "I don't understand" option for review audits
- 413 How do I associate file types with an iPhone application?
- 377 NSOperation vs Grand Central Dispatch
- 332 How do I apply a perspective transform to a UIView?
- 306 Moderators should be able to manually ban users from suggesting edits
- 263 What kind of leaks does automatic reference counting in Objective-C not prevent or minimize?
- 246 How to easily resize/optimize an image size with iOS?
- View more network posts →