I work on webapps and some scripting by day, mostly in C#, Python, and Typescript. I like making tools better.
In my spare time, I
- Read science and historical fiction, nonfiction, and occasionally fantasy
- Contribute to open source
- Do what my wife wants me to
in no particular order.
Member for 9 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 23 at 14:51
- Stack Overflow 4.5k 4.5k 33 gold badges4545 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Information Security 2.1k 2.1k 1515 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Super User 447 447 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 432 432 44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 260 260 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 68 Does Microsoft's "Password Ban" list insecurely store user passwords?
- 55 How to group time by hour or by 10 minutes
- 47 <kbd> elements are way too intrusive
- 47 New Gmail login system—going against conventional wisdom?
- 34 Is it a mistake to use a password that has previously been used (by anyone ever)?
- 29 I want HTML link to .ics file to open in calendar app when clicked, currently opens file as plain text. Suggestions?
- 20 Getting WGET to display a less verbose output
- View more network posts →