- Stack Overflow 37k 37k 66 gold badges5555 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Super User 4.5k 4.5k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Server Fault 2k 2k 1414 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 306 306 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 196 196 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1448 How to flush output of print function?
- 199 How to initialize a struct in accordance with C programming language standards
- 178 Why is volatile needed in C?
- 131 What is the full "for" loop syntax in C?
- 113 In linux, what do all the values in the "top" command mean?
- 106 How do exceptions work (behind the scenes) in c++
- 92 What is __gxx_personality_v0 for?
- View more network posts →