- Emacs 3.3k 3.3k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.7k 1.7k 99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.3k 1.3k 99 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Academia 548 548 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- German Language 268 268 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 31 How to select non-contiguous regions in Emacs?
- 24 How to check in elisp if a string is a substring of another string?
- 22 Over which fields are symmetric matrices diagonalizable ?
- 16 Fixed point theorems
- 16 Is there an infinite group with exactly two conjugacy classes?
- 16 How to detect if the point is within a comment area?
- 16 Is there an explanation why the verb "aufhören" is derived from the verb "hören"?
- View more network posts →