Hi, I am a Software Developer from Germany.
During my free time I am studying Cultural studies.
Here some quotes that "made me think":
Simplicity is prerequisite for reliability.
Duplication is the primary enemy of a well-designed system.
A long descriptive name is better than a long descriptive comment
Robert C. Martin
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Weather forecast for tonight: dark
Top network posts
- 16 String Object with fixed length C#
- 10 convert an Excel 2010 addin to a 2007 addin (both VSTO)
- 10 get the differences in 2 DataSets c#
- 10 Using C# Service Reference with Proxy
- 7 TStringList vs array of String vs TArrayOfString
- 6 Inno Setup Directory Exists
- 6 Call C# DLL from Inno Setup with callback
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 29 '20