Chasing the software-defined-utopia. I love building and maintaining reliable infrastructures, writing code to solve real world problems, employing and contributing to open-source, delivering value and getting a good buzz from a stimulating work culture.
My ideal calling would be in a setting where DevOps, SRE/CRE and Agile Infrastructure were bridged and the best of me was extracted through a passion for creative engineering, a challenge for continuous improvement and ultimately happy users - as simple as can be but no simpler.
Top network posts
- 133 Is there an equivalent of 'which' on the Windows command line?
- 36 How do i get the default gateway in LINUX given the destination?
- 11 CMD: *.* or just *?
- 10 exiting fullscreen mode of Hyper V client
- 7 Creating a complete and alphabetically sorted .txt file of bash history
- 5 How to right-align columns content in reStructuredText simple tables?
- View more network posts →