Sazzad Hissain Khan
Connect with me: LinkedIn
Core technical expertise: Git, OOP, Java, iOS (Swift, Objective-C), Xcode, iOS Configurations, Android (Java, Kotlin), System Design, Application Architecture, Development Processes, Testability.
Special interest: Information Theory, Astronomy, Probability, Special Relativity, Randomness
I am a strong believer of simplicity and code clarity
Short Bio: Throughout over 8 years of experience on mobile software development, I have acquired a deep understanding on how to overcome the real hurdles of developing performant, robust, testable and maintainable applications from the requirement analysis to the architecture, design, development, continuous integration and continuous deployment. I have a strong fascination for CLEAN coding and SOLID principles. Problem solving is my passion regardless if its design related or architectural and I value the passion for problem solving minds. Usability, especially user intuitive and interactive UX for front ends and fault tolerance for backends are my prime concerns on developing any product. More importantly I enjoy Software Engineering and solely believe that this profession suits best for me.
Top network posts
- 273 How to use ADB Shell when Multiple Devices are connected? Fails with "error: more than one device and emulator"
- 234 What is the difference between "px", "dip", "dp" and "sp"?
- 126 What is the difference between 'git pull' and 'git fetch'?
- 114 Install IPA with iTunes 12
- 105 Android: notifyDataSetChanged(); not working
- 80 do while loop in Swift
- 50 How to remove border of the navigationBar in swift?
- View more network posts →