– I'm a physicist working in cognitive neuroscience on statistical data analysis methods.
– I program mainly in Matlab, but also occasionally in C, bash/sed/awk, Perl, Python, and Java.
– I use Debian GNU/Linux for working, Windows for playing, Android when mobile.
– I write pandoc-flavored Markdown in vim which is rendered by LaTeX, though sometimes MS Word can't be avoided.
– I dabble in typography and information design.
University of Kulahari
Member for 6 years, 3 months
5 profile views
Last seen May 7 '15 at 16:12
- Stack Overflow 7.6k 7.6k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 2.4k 2.4k 1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Super User 649 649 11 gold badge55 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 509 509 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 39 What is the relationship between orthogonal, correlation and independence?
- 24 Why sigmoid function instead of anything else?
- 23 For loop to split matrix to equal sized sub-matrices
- 19 Is there a name for the function $\max(x, 0)$?
- 19 How to use an Android phone or tablet to make a projector presentation?
- 18 How to Build a Distance Matrix without a Loop (Vectorization)?
- 17 The best symbol for non-negative integers?
- View more network posts →