A wandering Diogenes in search of the perfect algorithm. A mariner on the stormy seas of computation. An impresario of shape and quantity.
Member for 6 years, 7 months
22 profile views
Last seen Aug 23 '18 at 2:52
- History 35.6k 35.6k 33 gold badges8181 silver badges149149 bronze badges
- Aviation 12.1k 12.1k 22 gold badges3131 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 9.9k 9.9k 77 gold badges4848 silver badges103103 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 9k 9k 88 gold badges3232 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 8.3k 8.3k 33 gold badges2525 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 151 How to return a fake watch "gifted" by a client
- 103 Why does a sticker slowly peel off, but if it is pulled quickly it tears?
- 99 IP address that is the equivalent of /dev/null
- 97 Why don't miners get boiled to death at $4$ km deep?
- 93 Why are the books in the Game of Thrones citadel library shelved spine inwards?
- 90 How is it that laser printers can print so fast nowadays (no warmup time)?
- 79 Is the loudness of a movie in the theater set by the theater or by the publisher/studio?
- View more network posts →