A wandering Diogenes in search of the perfect algorithm. A mariner on the stormy seas of computation. An impresario of shape and quantity.
Member for 7 years, 11 months
22 profile views
Last seen Aug 23 '18 at 2:52
- History 36.8k 36.8k 33 gold badges8989 silver badges154154 bronze badges
- Aviation 12.9k 12.9k 33 gold badges3737 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10.4k 10.4k 88 gold badges5454 silver badges109109 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 9.7k 9.7k 99 gold badges4343 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 8.8k 8.8k 44 gold badges3131 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 154 How to return a fake watch "gifted" by a client
- 107 Why does a sticker slowly peel off, but if it is pulled quickly it tears?
- 104 IP address that is the equivalent of /dev/null
- 97 Why don't miners get boiled to death at $4$ km deep?
- 94 Why are the books in the Game of Thrones citadel library shelved spine inwards?
- 90 How is it that laser printers can print so fast nowadays (no warmup time)?
- 79 Is the loudness of a movie in the theater set by the theater or by the publisher/studio?
- View more network posts →