HW/SW developer with experience designing with/on
- Linux: kernel & user space
- Windows: primarily user space
- Programming: mostly low level programming languages including C, Assembly, VHDL
- Not quite Programming: enough to be dangerous with python, C++, C#, VB and others.
- Networking: mostly Ethernet and related technologies
- Shell scripting - used to be (t)csh now mostly bash, std posix applications like awk, grep, sed, etc.
- Virtualization / Emulation
BS/MS in EE
Member for 5 years, 10 months
11 profile views
Last seen Feb 4 '17 at 19:00
Top network posts
- 62 Is ESD a serious risk on modern machines?
- 24 How can two laptops have the same resolution and screen size but different pixel densities?
- 17 Can 'AMD-only' RAM really be restricted to AMD chipsets, and if so, why?
- 8 Windows 10 Insider Preview: Can I force an update?
- 7 Which is the user‑space command for resuming from hibernation?
- 7 How to keep and aggregate bash history across multiple machines?
- 7 One computer on network doesn't connect to internet
- View more network posts →