Lead Developer, SKMT in Boston (2006).
BS in comp-sci, minor in math, UMass Amherst (2003).
Married, two children; house in Danielson, CT. I enjoy spending time with the family, running, brewing beer, skiing, reading, watching NE Patriots and Boston Red Sox.
A patent: http://www.google.com/patents/US8719238
Danielson Connecticut; Boston MA
Member for 7 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen Sep 19 '16 at 21:38
- Stack Overflow 31.3k 31.3k 99 gold badges6565 silver badges148148 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 829 829 11 gold badge99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 550 550 11 gold badge44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Super User 485 485 11 gold badge66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Code Review 285 285 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 80 How to fix a collation conflict in a SQL Server query?
- 59 What is the "storage.ide" file beneath my Visual Studio solution folder, and what is "persistent storage"?
- 37 SQL Server, "Invalid column name" error when inserting into Excel "linked server"
- 33 Calling a .net library method from vba
- 32 What is the default buffer size for StreamWriter
- 28 Trying to use INNER JOIN and GROUP BY SQL with SUM Function, Not Working
- 27 What makes it so that not every event is available in the designer, and how can I quickly generate handlers in C# like in VB.NET?
- View more network posts →