Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 7 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 2 '17 at 18:07
- Academia 125.1k 125.1k 4040 gold badges357357 silver badges459459 bronze badges
- Mathematics 85.6k 85.6k 1313 gold badges112112 silver badges230230 bronze badges
- Travel 35.3k 35.3k 1111 gold badges125125 silver badges143143 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 26.8k 26.8k 44 gold badges8989 silver badges133133 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 26.2k 26.2k 22 gold badges3333 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 285 Lab colleague uses cracked software. Should I report it?
- 278 I am uncomfortable about students taking pictures of the blackboard, because I don't like appearing in them
- 271 Dealing with students who sent email with empty body but the homework attached
- 228 Is my approach to discouraging whiners from taking my class acceptable?
- 168 Why do probabilists take random variables to be Borel (and not Lebesgue) measurable?
- 163 I realize I made a huge mistake in my thesis and am not sure what to do. I'm defending very soon (days away). What should I do?
- 160 When can a sum and integral be interchanged?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.