Now working at a software company, in a division dealing mostly with semiconductor process optimization. Specifically, the mask process correction (MPC).
- Computational Science
- Multivariate optimisation methods
- Inverse problem (kernel determination)
- High Performance Computing (HPC)
- Micromagnetics (OOMMF, mumax3)
- Functional programming (now playing F#.)
- Array language (J)
- Took a liking to Julia programming language!
- Various FFT and 2D linear convolution algorithms
Kawasaki, Kanagawa Prefecture, 日本
Member for 10 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 29 '14 at 1:50
- Stack Overflow 5.4k 5.4k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 1.4k 1.4k 99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 724 724 11 gold badge66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 723 723 11 gold badge66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Mathematics 352 352 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 393 Resizing an image in an HTML5 canvas
- 32 How to completely disable swap?
- 27 Cookie is set twice; how to remove the duplicate?
- 21 When writing for general public, is there a general guideline for selecting kanji?
- 19 Configure fontconfig to ignore bitmaps in scalable fonts
- 16 What is the role of の in 「お父さんのバカ!」
- 14 Can I use my own ld.so.cache?
- View more network posts →