Now working at a software company, in a division dealing mostly with semiconductor process optimization. Specifically, the mask process correction (MPC).
- Computational Science
- High Performance Computing (HPC)
- Functional programming (now playing F#.)
- Took a liking to Julia programming language!
What got me stumped recently:
- Just couldn't figure out how to solve things just by scans in Theano metaprogramming language too)
- How much further will the semiconductor progress?
Hiyoshi, Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan
Member for 9 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 29 '14 at 1:50
- Stack Overflow 5.3k 5.3k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Super User 558 558 11 gold badge55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 409 409 11 gold badge55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Area 51 334 334 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 388 Resizing an image in an HTML5 canvas
- 30 How to completely disable swap?
- 26 Cookie is set twice; how to remove the duplicate?
- 21 When writing for general public, is there a general guideline for selecting kanji?
- 19 Configure fontconfig to ignore bitmaps in scalable fonts
- 16 What is the role of の in 「お父さんのバカ!」
- 12 Can I use my own ld.so.cache?
- View more network posts →