I'm a spam-fighter. I hate spam, and spammers aren't in my good books either. Spammers are scammers, so always assume that they're lying and don't ever buy anything from them (they'll usually just "take your money and run").
I'm also anti-RIAA. Although I do believe that creators and inventors should be protected in ways that help them to benefit directly from their hard work, I have a big problem with what the RIAA is doing because it seems to be limiting our rights when it should really be focused on solutions that don't inhibit (and preferably also encourage) a freer exchange of information and ideas.
Beautiful British Columbia, Canada
Member for 11 years, 3 months
132 profile views
Last seen Mar 16 '12 at 15:18
Top network posts
- 44 How to force the Outlook rule to be server-side?
- 36 Can you get your legs stuck around a pole, leading to cramping and then death?
- 36 Windows XP: 4GB to 16GB RAM upgrade
- 28 Is it bad to leave your computer on during a thunderstorm?
- 26 Blocking web sites with Windows Firewall
- 24 What is the purpose of having lives?
- 24 Opening a text file at a certain line (shortcut)
- View more network posts →