A+ Certified PC Tech. Started with CP/M waybackwhen. Associated with http://www.freegeek.org as a volunteer instructor for many years. Six years post-secondary computer instruction, 14 years system administration. A decade of radio and telephony experience preceding. No link I provide is an affiliate links, I receive no compensation of any kind from these links. I do not speak for my employer
Member for 6 years, 2 months
42 profile views
Last seen Nov 25 at 18:40
- Ask Ubuntu 8k 8k 55 gold badges2323 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Super User 7k 7k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Amateur Radio 694 694 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 528 528 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 57 If I copy a bootable USB drive to another USB, will it create a duplicate bootable drive?
- 35 Which of these will work? HDMI to VGA or HDMI to USB?
- 34 What are socket files?
- 32 What are the differences between EPUB2 and EPUB3?
- 18 Which is better for keeping data: primary partition or logical partition?
- 18 How to find out what graphics driver is installed?
- 16 Can you combine DDR3 and DDR4?
- View more network posts →