A+ Certified PC Tech. Started with CP/M waybackwhen. Associated with http://www.freegeek.org as a volunteer instructor for many years. Six years post-secondary computer instruction, 14 years system administration. A decade of radio and telephony experience preceding.
Member for 5 years, 2 months
33 profile views
Last seen Nov 27 at 19:11
Top Network Posts
- 56 If I copy a bootable USB drive to another USB, will it create a duplicate bootable drive?
- 29 What are the differences between EPUB2 and EPUB3?
- 21 What are socket files?
- 17 How to find out what graphics driver is installed?
- 11 Is there Adventurers League play in Central America?
- 10 How do I show memory use graphically in the Xfce panel?
- 9 Which apps read/write an SQLite 3 database in Ubuntu?
- View more network posts →