Physicist at NTT Research Physics & Informatics Lab. Interested in quantum information, decoherence, rigorously defining wavefunction branches, and classically undetectable soft-particle detection.
Previous positions at IBM Research (under Charlie Bennett) and at Perimeter Institute. UCSB Ph.D. 2012 (advisor: Wojciech Zurek). Princeton B.A. 2007. TJHSST 2003.
San Francisco, CA, USA
Member for 7 years, 3 months
4 profile views
Last seen Jul 20 '18 at 3:33
- Physics 3.1k 3.1k 1212 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Mathematica 1.3k 1.3k 99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 806 806 55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 780 780 11 gold badge77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 590 590 11 gold badge55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 63 How can I add a shortcut to a particular Google Drive document to my Android homescreen?
- 55 What is the upper-limit on intrinsic heating due to dark matter?
- 33 How to organically merge nested associations?
- 28 How to put large figure caption on separate page from the figure
- 28 What is the largest number of bosons placed in a BEC?
- 21 All curves in plot have the same style. Cannot be fixed with Evaluate
- View more network posts →