- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 260 260 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Super User 149 149 11 gold badge11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 145 145 55 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 139 139 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 23 Why can a 352GB NumPy ndarray be used on an 8GB memory macOS computer?
- 14 Why do underground cables "require a higher degree of reactive power compensation" than overhead lines?
- 11 What happens when two threads call the same static method at the same time?
- 8 Run unsigned Java applets
- 7 The cost of nested methods
- 7 What is this small unconnected solder blob on this PCB?
- 6 Scrambled arguments when building OpenJDK
- View more network posts →