I'm a Senior Solutions Architect at a Philadelphia area IT consulting firm. I currently focus on Microsoft technologies, but I have a background in vSphere, Cisco 802.11, and OS X deployment and management as well.
I occasionally blog about work related things that interest me. Click on the website link to the left if you're interested.
Get in touch:
markmarra (at) gmail (dot) com
Member for 11 years, 10 months
5 profile views
Last seen Oct 21 '13 at 14:56
- Server Fault 99.1k 99.1k 3030 gold badges190190 silver badges322322 bronze badges
- Super User 20k 20k 44 gold badges4040 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 7k 7k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1k 1k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Ask Different 970 970 44 gold badges88 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 186 What are the different widely used RAID levels and when should I consider them?
- 163 What is Active Directory Domain Services and how does it work?
- 151 What is Active Directory Domain Services and how does it work?
- 147 What is the difference between an Intel i7 and a Xeon quad core processor?
- 94 Windows Active Directory naming best practices?
- 86 Networking Units: Not getting expected performance from 100Mb Ethernet
- 85 Let me opt out of viewing chat flags
- View more network posts →