I work in Sheffield, I love computers and work with them most days. I use Linux, started with openSUSE, then tried ubuntu, went on to use CentOS heavily for 5 years, but in my current roll I have exposure to all of these. I also have a high end Windows 10 gaming PC, but that's the only reason I use Windows if I can help it.
I spend a lot of my other free time doing carpentry projects and fixing things up in my house.
Member for 5 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 8 '14 at 12:26
- Stack Overflow 922 922 33 gold badges1111 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Server Fault 635 635 88 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Super User 195 195 11 gold badge33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 180 180 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 169 169 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 21 How do I change my default shell on a domain account
- 12 How do I change my default shell on a domain account
- 11 Selective parsing of csv file using logstash
- 10 Logging when someone connects or removes a USB device to/from a Windows machine
- 7 ElasticSearch: How to configure logging.yml
- 6 Finding installed apache module versions in CentOS/RHEL
- 6 Debugging new logstash grok filters before full use
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Dec 8 '14