I work as Solution Architect. Currently engaged in DevOps Solutioning for the global team in my organization. My day to day work includes service and solution design, identify newer trends, research and integrate new capabilities to our services and solutions.
On the DevOps world, I work with different PaaS like Cloud Foundry, IBM Bluemix, MS Azure, Iaas like AWS etc. I work on solutions including (but not limited to) Jenkins, Git, Nexus, Serena, Automic, TFS, VersionOne, Jira, Visual Studio, Eclipse, IIS, JBoss, TomCat and many more.
What am I learning these days?
- Mathematical Thinking
- .NET Core
- MAchine Learning
Wanna know more?
- Stack Overflow 11.1k 11.1k 77 gold badges5555 silver badges102102 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 261 261 22 gold badges77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 231 231 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Super User 203 203 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- SharePoint 198 198 11 gold badge33 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 180 Unioning two tables with different number of columns
- 107 How do I clear all options in a dropdown box?
- 28 What's best SQL datatype for storing JSON string?
- 21 Use an INI file in C on Linux
- 20 How to prevent automatic truncation of leading zeros in Excel cell
- 18 Finding the length of an integer in C
- View more network posts →