I work as Solution Architect. Currently engaged in DevOps Solutioning for the global team in my organization. My day to day work includes service and solution design, identify newer trends, research and integrate new capabilities to our services and solutions.
On the DevOps world, I work with different PaaS like Cloud Foundry, IBM Bluemix, MS Azure, Iaas like AWS etc. I work on solutions including (but not limited to) Jenkins, Git, Nexus, Serena, Automic, TFS, VersionOne, Jira, Visual Studio, Eclipse, IIS, JBoss, TomCat and many more.
What am I learning these days?
- Mathematical Thinking
- .NET Core
- MAchine Learning
Wanna know more?
- Stack Overflow 12.4k 12.4k 77 gold badges5656 silver badges103103 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 386 386 22 gold badges77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- SharePoint 253 253 11 gold badge44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Super User 248 248 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 243 243 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 188 Unioning two tables with different number of columns
- 112 How do I clear all options in a dropdown box?
- 29 What's best SQL datatype for storing JSON string?
- 21 Use an INI file in C on Linux
- 20 How to prevent automatic truncation of leading zeros in Excel cell
- 20 COUNT(*) returning multiple rows instead of just one
- View more network posts →