- standby: VB.NET, C#, T-SQL, VBA (Autodesk Inventor, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word), webstuff (PHP+MySQL+HTML+CSS+JS+Apache), Delphi, FoxPro, dBase, Assembly, others
- when needed: Perforce, PowerShell, YAML, whatever useful comes
Member for 5 years, 1 month
8 profile views
Last seen Dec 3 '18 at 15:42
Top Network Posts
- 62 What is the difference between SQL Server 2012 Express versions?
- 57 Notepad++ Is there a setting to stop from asking me to save on exit?
- 45 How to let people know I don't appreciate being ignored in instant messaging?
- 40 Named string formatting in C#
- 38 What are these indicators at the front of the 737 passenger cabin?
- 36 My old company forgot to stop my restaurant card contract
- 33 How to install Visual Studio 2015 on a different drive
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (6)
2 Archive the outlook-archive Mar 5 '16