- standby: VB.NET, C#, T-SQL, VBA (Autodesk Inventor, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word), webstuff (PHP+MySQL+HTML+CSS+JS+Apache), Delphi, FoxPro, dBase, Assembly, others
- when needed: Perforce, PowerShell, YAML, whatever useful comes
Member for 7 years, 4 months
9 profile views
Last seen Jan 19 at 14:28
- Super User 10.9k 10.9k 66 gold badges4646 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10.9k 10.9k 55 gold badges4747 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- User Experience 1.6k 1.6k 1010 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.1k 1.1k 1212 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 81 Notepad++ Is there a setting to stop from asking me to save on exit?
- 81 What is better: yes / no radio, or simple checkbox?
- 64 What is the difference between SQL Server 2012 Express versions?
- 61 Is there a unicode character for the Windows key?
- 47 How to let people know I don't appreciate being ignored in instant messaging?
- 44 A bug in Excel? Conditional formatting for marking duplicates also highlights unique value
- 43 Named string formatting in C#
- View more network posts →