Trevor Boyd Smith
Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 years, 7 months
6 profile views
Last seen Sep 21 '18 at 11:11
- Stack Overflow 8.2k 8.2k 1818 gold badges7474 silver badges135135 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.2k 1.2k 88 gold badges2222 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Super User 1.1k 1.1k 1010 gold badges2828 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 981 981 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Arqade 444 444 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 176 What is the worst real-world macros/pre-processor abuse you've ever come across?
- 133 Multiple commands in gdb separated by some sort of delimiter ';'?
- 120 What does the Q_OBJECT macro do? Why do all Qt objects need this macro?
- 62 How do you find what version of libstdc++ library is installed on your linux machine?
- 56 Performance hit from C++ style casts?
- 55 What REALLY happens when you don't free after malloc?
- 54 Why does Qt use its own make tool, qmake?
- View more network posts →