- Stack Overflow 5k 5k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1.4k 1.4k 1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1k 1k 77 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Ask Different 640 640 33 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 556 556 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 77 What is the right word to refer to a black person, when you don't know their name?
- 31 How can I cover PCB burn marks to identify burns later?
- 30 I'm designing a no-data USB cable : How should the end be marked?
- 22 What hazardous wildlife is there in the UK?
- 19 Why should I use classes in python?
- 19 how the resistor limits the current across the circuit when only one part of the DC current passes through it. diagram below
- 18 One word for "bringing someone up to speed"
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 25 '17