Saved from the web by a job in industry. Coding GUI for computer-aided railway realignment machinery.
At last a job where I have time to do stuff properly and don't have to worry about loads of unfixed bugs coming back to haunt me.
Member for 12 years
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 3 '16 at 10:56
- Stack Overflow 58.2k 58.2k 5252 gold badges180180 silver badges253253 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 17.6k 17.6k 22 gold badges4747 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.7k 3.7k 55 gold badges3030 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Area 51 1.9k 1.9k 11 silver badge1818 bronze badges
- Super User 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 967 Visualizing branch topology in Git
- 659 Is it possible to preview stash contents in git?
- 457 AutoReviewComments - Pro-forma comments for SE
- 281 TypeLoadException says 'no implementation', but it is implemented
- 257 TypeLoadException says 'no implementation', but it is implemented
- 193 Why is DarkGray lighter than Gray?
- 182 git rebase, keeping track of 'local' and 'remote'
- View more network posts →